Friday, December 9, 2011

Done. Just. Done.

A friend of ours suffered a miscarriage. I cried, sent kind words...knowing how hard that pain can be.

Miracle of all miracles they just found out that they didn't have a miscarriage and that they are having a baby boy. Hallelujah.

Now I can't lie and say that there isn't a pang of jealousy...its an ugly truth, and I fight it so that it doesn't overwhelm, but it is there.
That is not what bothered me though.
He put in the comment that "enterlastnamehere's aren't quitters and they don't give up, even when they're tiny."

Really.

does this mean that ever woman who has suffered through a miscarriage or other loss of child has been a quitter or is only the baby a quitter?

I am not narcissistic enough to think that people need to cater to me with every thought and post...but how dare you be so crass.

I. I just can't today.

No comments:

Post a Comment