Saturday, January 14, 2012

That's what friends are for

My husband is a strong, supportive, caring and great man, but being my best friend and husband means he takes the brunt of every emotion I have whether medically enhanced or not. I adore him and he is my rock, but at the same time, he is my husband. Not a therapist, not a woman...he does not completely get why a Pepsi commercial may make me cry, or why an apple may induce some type of insane connection to being childless...and that is ok. Because of this and the fact that I still want him to want to come home, I have enlisted reinforcements.

While I am excited to start Clomid in a couple days I am aware it could make me a hormonal banchee, so I sent a message to a couple of close friends because just when I should, I do not reach out to others. It takes a lot for me to say I need help emotionally but I am working on that and decided to lay the ground work now, before I decide the world hates me.  My goal is to gain support from people other than my husband because that poor, wonderful man deserves a break and that's what friends are for right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment