Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nervous Excitement

I called BS when my doctor said I may start my cycle on my own. I will be the first to admit that I was 100% sure she was wrong and that I would have to take something to jump start everything. As a matter of fact I was annoyed at being told ot wait a bit to see if it started.

Well.

Egg on my face foot in my mouth it started! It started with a danged vengeance and I have barely moved in two days but today is day 3 and I start the 75mg of Clomid tonight!

Eek! Once again this cycle will tell a lot about where we go from here but as of right now, I am so incredibly excited to start the process again. In this moment, pregnancy is possible. In this moment, I could have a blessed little child in 9 months. In this moment, I am excited. In this moment, I am not experiencing the side effects yet.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment