Monday, November 14, 2011

Occupy Ovulation.

Most women who have had or are having difficulty conceiving have undoubtedly researched books or articles on conception. I for one have read and sometimes re-read everything from tips to conceive to basic birds and bees information juuuust in case I am missing something. (we're not).

What is amazing to me is that ANYONE gets pregnant ever. The temperatures, linings and speed of things have to be just so to make a baby...its amazing. (Yet people that have no reason having children seem to have no issue here. Excuse me while I bang my head against a wall).

I know that there is a reason for everything and all but I wish I could understand it...how do I accept that someone begging for formula money in a parking lot somehow needs or deserves a child more than I?

I am officially boycotting my uterus. That'll show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment