Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tis the beginning

Some people understand fertility issues. Those that do are such a blessing. Those that don't have a tendency to say things that make you want to slap them.

My name is Brittany and I want to be a mommy. I have wanted to be a parent since the age of 3, and knew early on that that was one of my reasons for living. It may sound overly dramatic to some, but its true. My husband is a loving, sincere and strong man who always knew he wanted to be a father one day...I married him knowing what an amazing dad he would be to our children. 

I have people that kind of get it, (most don't) and an amazing husband, but I feel compelled to get out all of the crazy feelings, successes or appointment's along the way, maybe in an attempt to NOT slap the aforementioned.

Wish me well. I would hate to have a felony on my record.


No comments:

Post a Comment